Surprising Tour Announcement
At their New Year’s Eve countdown concert, Momoiro Clover Z gave a jaw-dropping announcement that they would hold a nationwide tour involving live shows in ALL 47 prefectures in Japan. This nationwide tour “Seishun” (青春) will start April 2017.
Momoiro Clover Z has held multiple nation tours and large stadium shows which makes this tour is their BIGGEST tour yet as they will perform in every prefecture in Japan. The Momoiro Clover Z momentum isn’t stopping as they have just finished their North American Tour this past November.
47 prefectures with 47 concert halls holding 47 shows for fans to get a taste of the Momoiro Clover Z experience.
The “Seishun” tour will definitely be one of the most grand and packed tours in Japan. The members have commented that this tour may take a few years to complete as they have other events and activities scheduled. Fear not as the girls will definitely visit all the prefectures for the tour! 13 venues and dates have already been decided and announced which means you can start planning for your trips to Japan as early as now!
There is development of a Momoiro Clover Z fan club for international fans in 2017. Don’t forget to join to be with other mononofus from around the world and join in on fan club benefits!
First 13 Announced Dates and Prefectures for Nationwide “Seishun” Tour:
- April 22 Hikone, Shiga Prefecture
- April 23 Kakogawa, Hyogo Prefecture
- April 29 Chitose, Hokkaido Prefecture
- May 3 Fukuyama, Hiroshima Prefecture
- May 4 Kitakyusyu, Fukuoka Prefecture
- May 6 Okayama, Okayama Prefecture
- May 7th Takamatsu, Kagawa Prefecture
- May 20 Matsue, Shimane Prefecture
- May 21 Tottori, Tottori prefecture
- May 27 Niigata, Niigata Prefecture
- May 28 Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture
- June 3 Kishiwada, Osaka Prefecture
- June 4th Nara, Nara Prefecture